If you are looking for a speaker for an upcoming event, below is a list of topics Linda Oien has addressed at a variety of speaking engagements. For a list of current suggestions or to discuss customized topics, contact businessPATHS today.
- A Passion for Leadership
- Change and Transition
- Charting and Navigating the Course
- Did You Know…What’s Happening in Business Today
- Follow Your Passion
- Get Everyone in the Boat Rowing the Same Direction!
- Is Customer Service Enough?
- Leadership and Employee Engagement
- Make Things Happen…Lead More
- “power10” LEADERSHIP: How to Engage People and Get Results
- Public Relations: The Value Added Role
- Tapping Into Our Most Valuable Asset
- Association of Professional Mortgage Women
- American Society of Training and Development
- Aurora Northwest Rotary Club
- CEO Mastermind Groups
- Eastern Washington University MBA Alumni
- Executive Women International
- Gonzaga University – Organizational Leadership Class
- GSV Chamber Luncheon Series
- GSV Chamber Power Women’s Summit
- Leadership Connections
- National Association of Women’s Business Owners
- North Idaho College – Leadership Class
- Public Relations Society of America
- Spokane City Forum
- Valley Rotary Club
- Washington Association of Landscape Professionals
- Whitworth University – Adult Degree Program Students
- Women’s Council of Realtors
Sample Introductory Videos
Consultant, speaker and author of
“power10” LEADERSHIP: How to Engage People and Get Results.
She spent more than twenty years in corporate America and two decades consulting with executives and leadership teams in the private, public and non-profit sectors. Her commitment to advancing leadership has resulted in developing individuals and positioning teams and organizations for success. Now, she’s devoted to writing and teaching people how to lead at a higher level, actively engage their employees in the business and focus on outcomes that matter.
Linda’s book “power10” LEADERSHIP is a practical guide designed with the busy manager and leader in mind. Her time-tested approach and practical tools show people how to become the leader they want to be. Keep it on top of your desk and refer to it often. Follow her advice and use the many tools she’s added to your leadership tool kit.