- All successful people, men and women, are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
- The key to success is for you to make a habit throughout your life of doing the things you fear.
- You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are going.
- Give honest and sincere appreciation.
- The 3 Ss of winning in business are speed, simplicity, and self-confidence.
- Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.
- The one common denominator of all successful people is their hunger to push through their fears.
- Yesterday does not equal tomorrow. Forget the past and move towards your goals.
- Most everything that you want is just outside your comfort zone.
- Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.
- The problem is that most people focus on their failures rather than their successes. But the truth is that most people have many more successes than failures.
- Super-successful people aren’t the most gifted people in their fields. They just work, study a nd practice more than the competition.
- Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which have been overcome while trying to succeed.
Booker T. Washington
- There is no more noble occupation in the world than to assist another human being to help someone succeed.
Alan Loy McGinnis
- The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.
- The better you are at surrounding yourself with people of high potential, the greater your chance for success.
John C. Maxwell
- Earn your success based on service to others, not at the expense of others.
Jackson Brown, Jr.