- People who believe in themselves and in a cause greater than themselves can achive great things-as long as they have a well-intentioned leader to point them in the right direction.
- Leadership is providing inspiration and vision, then developing and empowering others to achieve this vision.
- Leaders establish the vision for the future and set the strategy for getting there.
John P. Kotter
- All good performance starts with clear goals.
- The real leader has no need to lead — he is content to point the way.
- A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.
John C. Maxwell
- A leader has the vision and conviction that a dream can be achieved. He inspires the power and energy to get it done.
- You don’t lead by pointing and telling people some place to go. You lead by going to that place and making a case.