- Genuine confidence is what launches you out of bed in the morning, and through your day with a spring in your step.
- Those who build and perpetuate mediocrity…are motivated more by the fear of being left behind.
- The three C’s of leadership are Consideration, Caring, and Courtesy. Be polite to everyone.
- Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position.
- True leaders always practice the three R’s: Respect for self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all their actions.
- They may forget what you said, they may forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
Carl W. Buecher
- The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.